WWE recently added The Undertaker and Daniel Bryan to their post-WrestleMania 32 tour of Europe in April, and we can now confirm the specifics regarding “The Dead Man’s” matches on said-tour.
While it’s unclear whether or not The Undertaker will be working the SmackDown television taping in London, England on April 19th, we can confirm that as of right now, he is scheduled to team with The Big Show to take on Luke Harper and Erick Rowan in tag-team matches on the non-televised live events scheduled for the tour.
Below are the dates and locations for The Undertaker’s scheduled bookings on the post-WrestleMania 32 tour of Europe in April:
– April 19th: SmackDown in London at the O2
– April 20th: in Newcastle at The Newcastle Arena
– April 21st: in Brussels at Forest National
– April 22nd: in Paris at Accorhotels Arena
– April 23rd: in Malaga at Palacio de Deportes José María Martín Carpena
- Joe Rogan: “It’s Ridiculous For CM Punk To Fight In UFC, I Don’t Understand This Whole Thing”