– Most all of the entertainment trade journals online are covering WWE Friday Night SmackDown leaving the CW Network after the 2007-2008 season. Here are the links to various different stories: Variety, Hollywood Reporter, TV Week, and Movie Web.
– TNA Champion Kurt Angle said that WWE “don’t care” about their video games in a promotional presentation in the United Kingdom yesterday promoting TNA’s upcoming iMPACT! video game by Midway. Angle said, “Midway made us all care about [the game], because it made us all realise how important the video game industry is for our sport,” he commented. “WWE don’t care. They just want to put something together, hurry it up and get it out there just to make money. We spent a lot of money to make this the most authentic wrestling game ever, and we did it.” He continued to say that it will be the biggest video game to ever hit the industry and that it is the most authentic wrestling video game ever made.
– Here is the Billboard top 10 Sports & Recreational DVD sales list for 2/16:
1. WWE: The Best Of Raw: 15th Anniversary 1993-2008
2. WWE: Armageddon 2007
3. UFC 74: Respect
4. UFC 75: Champion Vs. Champion
5. 2001 FedEx Orange Bowl National Championship
6. WWE: Survivor Series 2007
7. MLB: World Series 07: Colorado Rockies Vs. Boston Red Sox
8. WWE: The Shawn Michaels Story: Heartbreak & Triumph
9. WWE: The Triumph And Tragedy Of World Class Championship Wrestling
10. TNA: Genesis 2007
What Kurt Angle Thinks Of Karen’s Risqué Photos + View 6 New Screen Shots Of The New TNA Video Game >>