Kenny Omega Attacks Chris Jericho, DJ Z Injured, Matt Cappotelli

Chris Jericho and Kenny Omega have been building up their feud on social media over the past few weeks, but the two have finally been meeting face to face recently. Jericho made an appearance at the World Tag League finals, where he attacked Omega. The Bullet Club leader got his revenge earlier this morning when he attacked Chris Jericho during a press conference for New Japan Pro Wrestling’s Wrestle Kingdom event. After the brawl ended, Jericho guaranteed Omega that the match was not about star ratings and that the match will be a “war.” Jericho vs. Omega will be taking place at Wrestle Kingdom 12 on January 4th.

.@KennyOmegamanX just attacked @IAmJericho! The war is on! #AlphaVsOmega #njwk12
— TDE Wrestling (@totaldivaseps) December 12, 2017

They had to restrain @KennyOmegamanX and then @IAmJericho threw a damn table at him! #njwk12
— TDE Wrestling (@totaldivaseps) December 12, 2017

As reported earlier, Impact Wrestling’s DJ Z has not had a very lucky past couple of days. Along with having his wallet stolen, he has also been receiving MRIs for a possible neck injury that he has. DJ Z posted an update earlier this week and confirmed that he will indeed need to take time off from wrestling to heal his neck. He informed fans that he wrestled at this past weekend’s EVOLVE shows with three ruptured disks in his neck. At the moment, it appears as though it is not an injury which will require surgery. There is currently no word on how long DJ Z is expected to be out of action for, but with issues as serious as a neck injury, he will likely be missing at least a few months.

Just got my MRI results. So i wrestled my matches at @WWNEVOLVE this weekend with 3 ruptured discs in my neck apparently. Luckily no surgery needed, but will have to take a couple months off to heal. Im sorry guys.
— D J Z (@IAmDJZ) December 12, 2017

Fans may remember Matt Cappotelli from his time with WWE back when he was named as one of the winners for the third season of Tough Enough. In later years, he revealed that he was battling brain cancer, which had gone away up until recently. WDRB-TV in Louisville, Kentucky recently shared a story about Cappotelli’s battle with the disease, and it was revealed that only 90% of the tumor can be removed since the other 10% is too close to his brain stem for removal to be operable. He is currently dealing with symptoms related to those suffering from Parkinson’s Disease. Despite this, Cappotelli revealed that he works out everyday to stay in shape, and he also wears a device called the Optune, which is a cap placed around the head that helps prevent cancer cell from spreading in his brain.

WDRB 41 Louisville News

Click Here: Cheap Chiefs Rugby Jersey 2019

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *