IMPACT star Joey Ryan took to Twitter following last night’s episode of Monday Night Raw to comment on the shocking twist in the main event angle between Bobby Lashley, Lana, and a returning Liv Morgan, where Morgan revealed that she’s been having a love affair with the Ravishing Russian. Ryan states that WWE’s use of gay storylines for shock value is keeping stereotypes alive, placing blame on the writers backstage and claiming that this is the reason that the company fails to connect with a younger audience.
This is so bad. And the talent isn’t at fault, it falls on the writers. Using gay for shock value perpetrates the idea that it is unusual or odd which keeps stereotypes alive. No wonder WWE struggles to find a millennial audience.
The segment has received over 1.7 million views on Youtube since it was released. Check out Ryan’s tweet, and the segment below.
This is so bad. And the talent isn't at fault, it falls on the writers. Using gay for shock value perpetrates the idea that it is unusual or odd which keeps stereotypes alive. No wonder WWE struggles to find a millennial audience. https://t.co/noqUijv4xS
— Joey Ryan (@JoeyRyanOnline) December 31, 2019
- Lars Sullivan Male-On-Male Adult Film Videos & Photos Leak Online
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom
Click Here: collingwood magpies 2019 training guernsey