– The court hearing in for Scott Steiner’s lawsuit against TNA that was scheduled for Thursday in Nashville, Tennessee was cancelled. No word why, but it’s possible the two sides are working out a settlement.
– The cape that Matt Morgan wore on Thursday’s Impact Wrestling was actually a cape that Hulk Hogan wore back int he 1970’s when he was a heel. Hogan has been working closely with Morgan in recent weeks to help fine-tune his character’s presentation.
– This weekend’s TNA live events schedule includes:
* 11/30 in Bemidji, MN
* 12/1 in Fargo, ND
* 12/2 in Grand Forks, ND
Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles, and Bully Ray are among the talents scheduled to appear .
– Morale behind the scenes at Thursday’s Impact Wrestling was great, with talent feeling better about the company’s creative direction than they have in a long time.
TNA has been focusing on long-term booking as of late, mapping out creative plans several months in advance. Television scripts are being written weeks in advance, with tweaks being made when necessary.
* Update On JEFF HARDY Leaving TNA & Returning To WWE With Matt