PWTorch editor Wade Keller presents a special Thursday Flagship edition of the Wade Keller Pro Wrestling Podcast featuring a WrestleMania 36 Preview with ex-WWE Creative Team member and professional stand-up comedian Matt McCarthy.
(Search “wade keller” to subscribe in podcast app or CLICK HERE to subscribe in Apple Podcasts.)
WWE Raw Social Media Tracking
— October 19: Monday’s Raw drew the best Nielsen Twitter TV Rating of the fall season with the return of big-name stars.
Raw’s unique audience was 1.764 million, up 45 percent from last week’s uniques of 1.213 million.
Raw’s total impressions were 8.943 million, up 20 percent from 7.436 million last week. Raw broke out from the Fall TV range of 7.4-7.7 million.
Raw also jumped to #1 among series & specials on Monday night, topping “The Voice” and “Dancing with the Stars.”
If compared to one-off sports programming, Raw would have ranked #3 behind Monday Night Football and the MLB Playoffs. Raw drew half of the uniques for the Kansas City at Toronto Playoffs game.
WWE Raw Social Media Scoresheet 2015
– Unique High: 3.563 million (3/30 post-WM31)
– Impressions High: 26.587 million (3/30 post-WM31)
– Uniques Low: 1.121 million (9/14) previous – 1.130 million (9/7), 1.234 million (1/5)
– Impressions Low: 7.127 million (6/8)
– Avg. Weekly Uniques: 1.839 million
– Avg. Weekly Impressions: 10.791 million
– Avg. Mon. Rank: #2 among series & specials